Friday, April 16, 2010

hurting terribly

Oh my gosh. This morning I had to go to the dentist and get surgery!! Last month when I went to get my teeth cleaned, they said that the little string under my tounge, was in the way so I can't brush behind my back teeth. So today I had to get surgery!! This man named Bill made my tounge numb with this nasty tasting stuff. Then he got a lazer, and it cut my string under my tounge!! He was poking around with a needle and that's not the bad part. I thouht we were over until he said that he had to put stitches in!! So he poked like, 5 holes in my tounge string, and ran string through it! I cannot explain at all. All I can tell you is that I am in bed VERY sore. I can't drink coke... what a bummer. And I can't move my tounge around or else the stitches will pop out. The reason why I had surgery was so I can brush behind my back teeth. The string under my tounge was in the way of letting me do that. And now I can stick my tounge farther out. My tounge is killing me!! so i better go and get some rest. hugs~darcij

No comments:

Post a Comment