Wednesday, April 7, 2010

so sorry!

Oh my gosh guys I am so sorry! I did the stupidist thing. I didn't know that blogspot was a part of google so I deleted my google account and it deleted my blog!! I am so sorry if you couldn't find it!! just type in: darcijordan1.blogspot.com because I had to change the name!
Anyways I already let ya know that I have aspergers and that I'm homeschooled. So this morning I had to take the yearly homeschool iowa test that lasted for about 2 hours... how exhausting!! Then I had to do 4 hours of school, then it was raining, then it quit raining and I played outside!!
If some of you haven't read my deleted blog here's what is said: Hi! My name is Darci and I am a 12 year old girl. I have aspergers syndrome and I am homeschooled. I don't agree with public school at all but a lot of people don't agree with homeschooling which kinda makes me mad. They tell me how much they hate homeschooling and that I shouldn't be homeschooled. But I don't go to school because of my disability and because I have social anxiety. I get real nervouse when meeting new people and I get nervous when in big crowds and when I'm around kids my age. I LOVE to play outside!! It is my FAVORITE thing!!! I also love sports. Any sports!! Well, I am really sorry about the change and I will post again soon!
Hugs, Darci J :)
P.S. I am a christian and that is a pic of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment