Sunday, April 11, 2010

What I want to be when I grow up

I am starting to think about what I want to be when I grow up. When I was in kindergarten and in public school, we had career day. You were suppose to dress up as what you wanted to be. I didn't dress up, but I did bring 2 baby dolls. I explained to my class that I wanted to be a mommy. It was so adorable! But all the kids laughed at me. :( Of course I do want to be a mommy when I grow up and a wife. I want to choose one career that I will love. I want to be a famous singer, and guitar player. I want to do anything that deals with fashion. But there is a number 1 job I want to do, one I am considering. I want to help people in Africa. Help people who don't have any food, and kids who don't have parents. I want to reach out to them and bring them love and joy. It breaks my heart when I know kids and adults are starving and don't have a home, or a comfy bed. That I want to do. Help as much as I can. I feel like crying tonight, but I know what that tells me. I am about to start my period and when it's about time, I get real emotional and sob about different reasons. I usually cry in my mom's room and tell her why I'm sad. Then I ask: "Am I about to start my period?" She usually says yes and we both crack up. I get emotional every time I am about to start my period! Always!! Hormones are confusing. lol hugs, Darci J

No comments:

Post a Comment